mandag 13. april 2009

OneNote

All the students at my school are using computers when they are in class, but also for their homework. That is great because it makes everything a lot easier to organize. But when you have to open one file for every note or paper you are working on, you sometimes have your whole taskbar filled with Word-documents. Which can be a total chaos.  But now Microsoft has come up with a solution to this problem. With the program OneNote, you can open, edit and organize all your documents in one window. It's easy to copy web pages over to OneNote and you can record sound and video while you are typing notes.  Because I still don't know all there is to know about this program, I'll write more about it later when I have some more knowledge about how to use OneNote.

1 kommentar:

Ann S. Michaelsen sa...

You already have some good points here, but I will be looking forward to reading more too!